How the Lead Management Process Works
The Island of Ingenuity’s lead management process has been formulated to ensure that potential customers and investors receive the best possible first impression of the ease and efficiency of working with the Sri Lankan ICT/BPM sector.
- As soon as a lead is generated on the portal, the Island of Ingenuity team will follow up with the individual or company to obtain more information about their requirements.
- The team will then consult a database of Sri Lankan ICT/BPM companies that actively maintain company profiles on the portal (and have listed their products, services, and credentials) and create a longlist of relevant companies.
- An Expression of Interest (EOI) will then be sent to every company on the list along with the particulars provided by the lead and details on the screening criteria (closely based on the lead’s precise requirements). The EOI form may contain a request for additional information to further determine a company’s eligibility.
- Afterwards, submissions will be scored against the aforementioned criteria and not more than three of the highest-scoring companies will be shortlisted.
- Finally, the profiles of these companies will be shared with the lead, and discussions will be scheduled and facilitated between each party.